We got your your first sippy cup! You have been loving water lately...so i figured that it was time for a sippy.
You are kind of getting the hang of it....you mostly just chew on the spout and when water comes out you look a little suprised. haha. You have had NO iterest in holding your own bottle yet (I'm sure you could do it but you would rather do other things with your hands while you are eating) so I wasn't really sure how you would take to a sippy...but I think you'll like it.
You are enjoying the fact that you can roll to get around..you are my little "Rolling Stone"!
You are still trying to get the hang of sitting...whenever I come to get you out of your crib you do a little crunch and get really close to sitting up...I know that one morning I will come in and you will be sitting there waiting for me!
You are such a happy boy!
Love-


No comments:
Post a Comment