It always seems to amaze me the things you pick up and learn and do all the time! Just the other day you decided it was time to drink frm a straw! You love it and would drink water from a straw all day if I would let you.
On saturday I decided to see if you could sit up in a shopping cart while we ran through Wal Mart...we tried this two weeks ago and it didn't go so well...we ended up having to carry you through the store because you weren't quite ready. Well this time.....you were ready!
You had so much fun looking around and you loved it when I would make "vroom vroom" noises and squeel around corners. You also are becomin aware of when people wear hats or glasses or jewelry. So daddy decided to let you wear his golfing hat.
You just seem so grown up to me! I love you!!!
Love-

No comments:
Post a Comment