You are 7 months old, and such a big boy! You are getting very close to sitting all by yourself, you eat your baby food like a champ, you are rolling all over the place (even when I'm trying to change your diaper...fun), you pick things up really well and can move objects from one hand to the other, and even throw them! You are taking good naps (usually 2 1/2 naps a day) and sleeping GREAT at night. It looks like you have another tooth coming through (on the bottom) but it has me a little worried....it looks like it's pushing through the front of your gums instead of the top...we'll see. You are such a happy baby and you "talk" to us all the time. You seem to like to play the copy cat game....you will make a noise and then daddy or I will make that same noise back, then you make another sound and we try to copy it...so fun! Daddy and I are crazy about you, and so are your grandparents and aunts and uncles. You are so much fun and have made the last 7 months so great.
I love you.Love-
No comments:
Post a Comment