Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Love You

I just love you! You are such a good baby and you are so happy!

We have been trying some different foods for you and you seem to like most of them (fruits more than veggies I think).... you weren't really sure about the green beans but after a few bites you thought they were ok I hate that I have to be away from you every day right now....but Grandma calls and lets me hear your voice and tells me everything that you've been doing. I can't wait till I get off work to get home to you and daddy.

You are still a great sleeper (thank you), you can roll over now but you don't do it very often, and you are really trying to sit up all by yourself (you get frustrated and need us to help you), and you are so handsome!I love you!
Love-

No comments: