Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Looking Back

My big boy....you keep me so busy lately that I never even think to update your little blog anymore. I need to be better because I quickly forget about the little things that are so important in our daily lives. Like this....I was looking through some pictures and found these pictures of your first "big" owee



 This happened back in May. You were outside playing with dad in the driveway and tripped over your feet. You caught yourself with your face. Poor kiddo. I hate when you get hurt....I always want to take your pain away. It didn't take too long for you to get back to your smiley self though.
You loved iced tea, sno cones, and golfing this summer



And just about a month ago we took a trip to Utah to go to the zoo and Lagoon with the Crocketts and Grandpa Kevin and Amanda.
I think you liked the zoo best.
 You loved watching the seals swim and dive.


 You had a lot of fun on the carrousel too.
The next day we went to Lagoon. You had fun but didn't want to ride very many rides
You loved this ride though. Last year you hated it...so I guess that's progress.


 You were willing to go on all the more mellow rides

You won this stuffed dog all by yourself playing mini golf....you were so proud.

My goodness I love you!

No comments: