Where has the time gone? It's been forever since I updated anything about you. You are now closer to three than two and I can't believe how big and smart you are! You talk in full scentences and carry on conversations with us every day. You remember everything we say and do and can tell us all about it days and days later. Lately you have a hard time minding and doing as mom and dad ask so we have to take privligaes away and that always makes you sad. Your favorite activity lately is playing water balloons, you ask to play every night. But we haven't been able to play lately because you forget to obey.
In July you went to your first dentist appointment. I was dreading it thinking that you would cry and be scared. But you suprised me and hopped right up in that chair and opened your mouth wide and did great!
They said your teeth look good and we have another cleaning appointment in January! So proud of you.
This summer you have had a lot of fun just playing.
We've played outside
You got to play the drums and a birthday party
We've been out to eat
And we've played with Mya
It's been a full summer of go go go and you've loved every minuet of it.
We also recently started potty training. I have to be honest....I think this the thing I wanted to do least as a parent of a little one....but you really just took right to it! One weekend we had Jeremy and Jenny stay overnight with their girls. Ashlynn is a bit younger than you and was already potty trained....you saw her do it and when they left you were ready! We have only had a few accidents since and you are aleeping through the night and naps with no accidents!!! Yay!
Thomas the Train undies!
You are silly and you know it. You do and say all kinds of things just to get a laugh. Most of the time it's putting something on your head...you can always make me smile.
you tell is this is how aunt Amanda dances. Haha
And the biggest news of the summer is that you are going to be a big brother! You seem to be excited about this and tell us that you want to have a sister "just like Mya"
I know that there is plenty that I've missed with the update and I'll try to do better keeping up in the future. I sure do love you my little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment