22.10 lbs.
30 in. (2 1/2 ft.) tall
You are 1 year old today! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I feel so blessed to be your mom. You bring so much joy every single day. We had a big party for you last night. Most of the family was there (your Hegsted uncles couldn't make it)
You had an amazing cake..made be our friend Julie Brizzee (AMAZING!)
You were spoiled with plenty of gifts. Everyone was super generous.
I helped you open gifts....you really didn't care much, but you sat nicely and watched.
Julie also made a tiny cake just for you...and you weren't shy about eating it either. You dug right in and didn't want to stop. You made quite a mess, but you loved every bite of it.
It was a fun party, and you were exausted by the end of the night.
I love you so much Stone, and you have brought such happiness to mine and daddys life. You have been a great baby from day one. You have the most fun little personality, and you give the sweetest kisses. I'm so excited to watch you learn new things every day, and develop into a cute little boy. You aren't my baby anymore, you are my toddler.
I love you Stone! Happy Birthday!!
Love-

No comments:
Post a Comment