Today is my second day back to work..which means it's the second day that I've had to leave you. Yesterday was tough, but it was ok because daddy had the day off with you....today is tougher because you are with grandma H. I felt ok leaving you with dad because he's your dad, and the parents are supposed to be with their baby all day, but leaving you with grandma or any of the other family members that will be watching you makes me feel guilty. I know that you are in excellent hands, but it should be me at home with you. I need to work so that we can get into our new house, and we need the new house...I just wish I could bring you to work with me. I know that as the days and weeks go by things will get better, but it's never going to be easy to leave you in the mornings...I just keep telling myself that it's what has to be done...and what gets me through is knowing that I get to be with you and daddy in the evenings. I hope you always know that we love you...my biggest worry is that you will be spending so much time with other people that you might forget me....
Love-
1 comment:
he won't forget you- you are his world and you will love getting home and seeing how excited he gets to see you!! well once he is old enough to show excitement... :) i just left a long comment on your other blog so i won't repeat it all again but good luck with it all. its tough! you seem like a great mom!
Post a Comment