
You have been such a good boy lately! You have slept through the night twice now (Monday night and last night), and the first night it happened I woke up the next morning and shot out of bed because I thought something was wrong because you hadn't been up, but you were just fine. There are a few feedings that you insist on having 6 oz! I refuse to think that you need that much already at every feeding, but when you seem to really need it I give in. You have been really good figuring out day and night and that makes things much better for me and pappa. You are starting to smile for reals now...I don't think you have it figured out quite yet, but I think they are more than gas smiles.
You are my little love bug, and I think you are amazing...we feel so lucky to have you!
Love-
2 comments:
Your little baby looks like your husband. lol
That is a cute picture of him! :)
Post a Comment