(you at 4 weeks in the bath, you love your baths)
Time flies. You seem to have a little bit of acid reflux, and don't like to lay flat on your back which makes sleeping in your crib tough, so daddy and I did something that I'm sure most people would frown upon...we put a blanket in half of the crib so that we could prop you up and you wouldn't be laying flat. It's been working ok for the last few nights, but you still seem to have your days and night VERY mixed up. We aren't sure how to change that, but we are working on it. You smile a lot in your sleep...and sometimes when you are awake and "talking" to me. I'm sure it's just gas but I like to think that it's because you are happy and having fun or having good dreams. You are a very farty baby (like father like son), and you still eat very well. You are mostly eating 4 oz. every 4 hours or so, but every once in a while you get more hungry and down about 6 oz. For the most part you aren't fussy at all except when you are hungry (I think you get that from me) or you need a diaper change. We just had our first Thanksgiving with you, and it was so much fun. You make me realize what I'm truly thankful for and what really matters in life. I love you!Love-
No comments:
Post a Comment