We got the changing table put together yesterday, and it's not exactly what I was hoping that it would be....but it looks nice and I think that it will work just fine. It wasn't fun to put together and daddy was pretty frusterated by the time we were finished. 
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Checkup
We went for our checkup this morning and everything is looking great! Your heartbeat is at 160, you are moving around like crazy, and the doctor said that you are head down. I've been feeling really good, and I'm not having too many uncomfortable symptoms....just some heartburn, a little swelling in my feet and hands, and some discomfort when I'm trying to sleep. You like to move around a lot and sometimes it hurts....you are big enough now that you can't do somersaults or anything, but you like to kick a lot and put your feet in my ribs.
Now we just need to get curtains hung and your bedroom will be ready to go! I like the way it's turned out....I go in there every day and just sit in the rocker and think about how much our lives are going to change when you arrive...we are so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's so perfect!
I love it Ashley. It's perfect :) I am so happy for you hun <3
I love it!
The room is so cute! What a lucky boy!!
Post a Comment