Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Boy Oh Boy

It looks like you are our little man!!! We are so excited. It was so fun to see you moving around (you were squrming like crazy..making it hard for us to see you for more than a second at a time), and to see what you were doing in there (you had your feet behind your head for part of the time!). We even caught a little yawn...so cute!We couldn't believe how active you are.
We met up with grandma Hegsted and Grandma Patti at target afterwords and they picked out their favorite girl outfit and boy outfit and then we told them what they could buy, and they were both so excited to hear that they got to buy the boy outfit. We also went out to dinner with the whole family to celebrate...such a fun night. Grandma Patti bought this cute gift for you
and this is the first thing daddy and I bought for you...your first cozy blanket it was such a fun day and we are so excited that you are a boy. Daddy gets to choose your name (we agreed that if you were a boy it was his choice) and he wants to name you STONE. I'm not a huge fan of the name, but I'll get used to it....So from now on you will be known as Stone Joshua McGavin or Stone James McGavin (we haven't decided on the middle name yet). We love you Stone!
Love-

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

yay! so fun. congrats!! :) you'll enjoy now being able to think of him by name and imagine you're little man

Patti Guymon said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog! It is so cute. I can't wait to continue reading it! Congratulations again!