Tuesday, June 9, 2009

7 1/2

Seven and a half hours till we get to find out if you are our little guy or our sweet girl! I'm so excited...I didn't sleep much last night because I was up thinking about it (I'm just like a little kid at Christmas). Before we go in to do the ultrasound I have to have my bladder full of at least 32 oz. of clear fluid, and it all has to be in there an hour before we get there! That's not very nice to make a pregnant woman do...I'm afraid I won't be able to hold it that long...but whatever helps us to be able to see you is fine with me! I'm so excited to see you and get your first pictures taken.
Daddy and I were laying in bed last night and you were moving around like crazy, and daddy felt you a few times! Just little movements still but I was happy that he could feel a few of them.
Love-

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

yay!! so exciting! enjoy and can't wait to hear :)