3 year stats:
Height: 38 1/2 in. tall
Weight: 33lbs.
Wearing size 3T clothes and between 8 and 9 shoe
Still napping at least 2 hours every day (love it)
Getting more and more of an attitude every day. I think your 3's are gonna be a lot more challenging than the "terrible 2's" which weren't actually bad at all for us.
You remember everything and can recall conversations and incidences from more than a month ago.
You still eat just about anything we put in front of you. No picky eating yet. Yay!
You are a very loving boy
You know what to say to get yourself out of trouble, or an extended bedtime (mom and dad are pushovers)
Fully potty trained day and night! You don't like going potty but you know you have to.
I can't believe that your 3rd birthday has already come and gone! Your actual birthday didn't get much attention. It was in the middle of the week this year so it was tough for people to make it to a party and dad had to stay late at work for inventory. Kim and I tried to make it fun by taking you and Mya and Logan to Arctic Circle and letting you guys play for about two hours and later when dad got home he and I took you out to ice cream. You got to pick whatever flavor you wanted....you picked cotton candy with chocolate sprinkles.
You didn't seem to mind that we didn't do gifts or a party that day until we were on our way home from ice cream you asked me where you birthday was. I was feeling horrible all day long that we weren't doing anything...and I know you wouldn't have known any different if I hadn't told you it was your birthday that day....but I couldn't not at least tell you happy birthday and how much I love you on your day.....we made up for it all that weekend though. We had a party and all your favorite people were there...even all of your uncles from Utah.
you opened lots and lots of gifts
and uncle Druz brought a fishing pole so you could fish for your presents.
Bryan bought you a balloon launcher that was a big hit
you blew out your candles
and thought the owl cupcakes I made were pretty fun
Mom and Dad even bought you your very own "iPad". It's really a children's leap pad but you call it an ipad and seem really happy with it.
You had a great day and were very spoiled.
We love you so much baby boy and can't imagine our lives without you. You bring so much happiness and laughter to us every day, and even though you are starting to be a little more naughty here and there you are mostly a very good boy....and daddy and I need the lessons that you will teach us just as much as you need the ones we will teach you this coming year. I know you will be an AMAZING big brother to your little sister because of your kindness and loving personality. Love you baby boy. Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment