Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Independance

Stone, you are in full out two year old mode! I won't say terrible twos just yet because things haven't gotten too bad...but when you throw a fit...yikes. Most of your fits come from not being able to do things by yourself or when daddy or I don't do things just the way you want them done. You are very paticular and independant. We have been toying with the idea of potty training, so when we get you undressed for the bath we have you sit on the toilet to try to go before we put you in the tub....well you won't let us help you sit, and you wont let us sit on the side of the tub to wait...you insist that we lean against the bathroom counter! You say "Mamma/ Daddy lean on counter". After you are done on the toilet you insist on getting in the tub "by self". And at dinner when I try to feed you, you get whiney and say "Stone do it!". You also have a funny way of telling us when you like/want something or when you don't like something. When we ask you to do something like eat your peas or put on your coat and you don't want to you say "I don't love peas" or "i don't love the jacket" and when i tell you it's time to change your diaper you say "i don't love that". Haha. You are too funny. You do tell us if you love something "I LOVE mac and cheese" or "I LOVE letter toys". If we ask you if you like something you say "yeah, I do love that".
You get smarter and smarter every day. Grandma Precious has taught you all of the planets! She has a book that you look at and you name them all. When you say Earth you like to make a kid of spitting noise with the TH. So it's "EarTH"...you think it's funny. Daddy let you watch the opening scene of Austin Powers last week and now you say it's your favorite movie (you like the dancing and the bright colors), and when we ask what Austin Powers says you say "Groovy Baby!". You little ham. We sure do love you.

No comments: