Monday, February 22, 2010
Laughing, Toes, Fingers, and Lips
This last week you have changed and learned so much! Thursday (Feb. 18th) you came home from Grandma Hegsteds, and had somehow learned to put your lips together and blow...it's so cute and it makes you drool even more than you already do. You like the new trick so much that sometimes you would rather do that than eat, and it makes you mad that you can't do both. You still love to suck on your fingers, and lately your favorites have been your index and middle fingers together or your middle finger and ring finger together (Grandma H says this is how I sucked my fingers too!).
February 20th you laughed out loud for the first time! And it was so cute! It was brought on by daddy pretending to eat your tummy. It sounds like you have a sort of inhaling laugh like mine (I hope that goes away because I get made fun of for it all the time). You haven't laughed a whole lot since, but we know that you can and we are now always listening for it! Yesterday while I was changing you I noticed that you had a hold of your toes and you seemed pretty proud of yourself. It was so cute! You haven't done it since then, but I have a feeling that it's not going to be too long from now that you really find your toes and want to be sucking on them all the time. At 16 weeks you already seem to be growing up!
I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment