We went to the doctor today and he didn't have any of the good news I was hoping to hear, instead he told me that no progress had been made since last week! Meaning we are still stuck dialted to a 2...no thinning and you haven't dropped at all! I was so dissapointed that I wanted to cry right there in his office. However he did tell me that he would start me on November 1st if I wanted. So I talked to daddy and he worked out his schedule so that Sunday would work. So I guess the news is that if you aren't here before Sunday we are gonna help you get here! We are scheduled to be at the hospital at 6 that morning and they will get us started. In the meantime we have to try and get everything moved into the rental house so that we have a place to bring you home to. Maybe all the moving and extra stress will make you wanna come on your own before November 1st. I thought for sure that you would be here by now...but I guess it's just too warm and cozy in there for you....or maybe you are taking after me and are just being stubborn (it's a redhead thing....are you a redhead?). Either way we will be seeing you soon!!! Can't wait!
Love-
2 comments:
I totally know how you feel. I never even got to a 1 so you should be lucky your at least a 2. I went 3 days over with Brooklin before they started me. Good luck and dont stress too bad. He will come when he is ready!! Good luck with moving.
i totally understand. i wasn't dilated, no progress, and she was still high- on her due date!! so i was induced actually the day before (for other concerns) but they had me all stressed about it but it seriously was no big deal. good luck with it all!!! oh it is just so exciting! :)
Post a Comment