Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Over It

Maybe this isn't something that I should be writing about, but I want to remember all of my feelings throughout this pregnancy....I'm sick of being pregnant! I'm over it! I love you, and I'm so glad that you are still safe and warm in there, but I'm ready to be done. I'm sick of not having any clothes that fit me, I'm sick of not being able to sleep just because I'm hot, or I have to pee, or because I just can't get comfy. I'm tired of being hungry all the time and then filling up after I eat just a bite of something and then I'm hungry again in 15 minuets. I'm sick of random people asking "when are you due?" "is it s aboy or girl?" "how are you feeling?" . AND I'm even sick of the excitment and the anticipation. I'm ready for you to be here. I mean I'm scared to death that I won't know what to do or how to do it...but I'm ready to figure it out. So if you could just come soon I would appreciate it. I wanna see you, and hold you, and snuggle you.
Love-

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

oh i remember that feeling. and i felt so bad about it but its true! you're just done. hang in there- you've almost made it!! and before you know it, you'll be kissing sweet little fingers and toes, cheeks and a nose!!