Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Seeing is believeing

Yesterday I saw you move! Not just a little tiny jab (which I've been seeing for just over a week), but big movments...big rolls and big kicks! It was so fun to be able to feel you and see you moving. Daddy didn't get to see it because he wasn't home yet....you seem to be the most active in the early evenings...around 5:30 or 6. That's when I notice you moving the most.
In other pregnancy news....we are into our 23rd week of pregnancy (almost 6 months) and heartburn has set in. Nothing super paintful...but it's deffinatley irritating. I have a big bottle of tums in my desk at the office, and another big one at home.
I'm also back to being tired and feeling like I need a nap when I get home from work.
I'm not too uncomfortable when I sleep, but I feel like I wake up a lot either to go to the bathroom....or for no reason at all. Lat night I woke up a few times and just felt anxious.
My back has started to ache a little when I'm sitting down, and moving around in genral is starting to get a little more difficult.
I know it sounds like I'm super uncomfortable, but really I'm feeling pretty great. All of these little complaints really aren't too bad, and when I see/ feel you moving around it's all totally worth it.
Love-

1 comment:

~Tiffany said...

This is the cutest thing to do. I never thought to do just a baby blog. I'm a little late now darn it. Super cute and fun to see you prego!!