Monday, June 1, 2009

First Attempt

Well...Friday was my first attemt at shopping for maternity clothes...I say attempt because I came home empty handed. I'm in the very frusterating "in-between" stage where maternity clothes are too big (along with regular clothes in a size bigger) and everything I have is starting to get too small. Things will get a little easier when I get a little bigger (how often do you hear a woman say that?).
Tomorrow we have another doctors appointment and then in 1 week we get to find out if you are a boy or a girl! We can't wait! Hopefully everything goes well at tomorrows appointment. I was feeling a little worried because I hadn't felt you move for quite a few days, but yesterday you started moving like crazy. Still not big enough movements that daddy could feel, but I think he will be able to feel you pretty soon.
Love-

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

i remember that stage. it drove me crazy! i actually didn't even fit into maternity tops until i was like 7-8 months along! i did buy though a couple of the tight fitted maternity tops from motherhood that worked in that stage or just buy regular long tight tees from down east and those work great! and for pants- that was always really tricky for me. i wore my old navy yoga pants way too much. but my sister in law swears by the belly band from target. good luck and can't wait to hear what you're having!