- Yesterday was fathers day and I decided that even though you aren't here yet that daddy should still get a little gift..because technically he bacame a father the day we got pregnant. So we got him a movie (Grand Tarino), a king size reeces bar, and a pepsi (his fave).
- At 21 weeks I'm still in all my normal clothes (yay), but I think it might be time to go out and get a few summer maternity things (especially shirts) because things are starting to get tight.
- Daddy and I still aren't feeling you move that often. I feel you moving a few times during the day, but it's still not very strong so daddy still can't feel you very well, and that scares me a little bit....for some reason I feel like we should be feeling you more...but I'm sure you are fine...I just worry.
- My back is starting to hurt a little bit (daddy has been good about giving me back rubs when I need them)...mostly when I'm sitting...and sleeping is already starting to get a little uncomfortable. It might be time to get me a body pillow.
- Tired is starting to set back in now. When I get home I feel like I need to lay down and relax (or nake a little nap) for about a half hour.
We have another Dr. appointment on June 30th and that's when we will schedule our next ultrasound...I hope everything is ok....I'm still a little worried about the amniotic fluid.
Love-
1 comment:
a "natural" home trick i was told about to feel the baby move is to drink a full glass of orange juice and then lay on your left side. i don't know why for sure- can't remember but that always did the trick with madilyn. she would just perk right up and start flipping around after a big glass of simply orange oj :)
Post a Comment