Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Movement?

The doctor told us that we might start feeling movement any day, so I've been waiting....and yesterday I think I felt some fluttering very low in my tummy (15 weeks)! Nothing big, and nothing that could be felt from the outside, but I'm pretty sure it was you in there moving around. Part of the night daddy slept with his hand on my belly waiting to feel something but he didn't feel anything. We would love it if you would start kicking and rolling over so that daddy could feel too.
I'm starting to get bigger now, and people can tell that I'm pregnant (or maybe just gaining weight at an incredible rate). Some days I look bigger than others, but I'm excited to start showing more.
Love-

2 comments:

hnoel said...

Ahem. Pictures please?

Darcie said...

I remember the first tiem I felt Derek move. It freaked me out! I thought something was wrong! It happened once and then nothing for over a week! I can't wait for that baby to move like crazy!