Monday, April 27, 2009

"Symptoms"

So far during this pregnancy I haven't seen too many "symptoms", and believe me, I've been totally ok with that. This weekend, however, my skin has been drier than normal and a found a new mole on my face! Weird. People have also been telling me that my hair is getting darker (does that mean that you are going to be a redhead?), and this morning I think I had my first episode of "pregnant brain". I slipped on my flip flops just to go out and start the car but was planning on changing my shoes before I left because it's only about 28 degreese this morning, but as I was leaving the house I looked down and realized that I still had the flip flops on...haha.
I've been feeling pretty good this week, and I feel like I'm getting a little energy back. We have a doctors appointment on May 5th, and hopefully they will schedule an ultrasound for the next appointment! I can't wait to find out if you are a boy or a girl!
Love-

No comments: