Monday, March 16, 2009

What A Weekend

Well I've been sick since thursday. I never threw up but I've been naseous and exausted. I slept all of thursday (after coming home from work at about 10:30), and then thursday night I didn't sleep at all so I stayed home friday too. Daddy was sick Friday as well so we both stayed home and slept and watched movies (it's monday and I'm back to work...not feeling great but not too sick feeling). Sunday was Grandma Patti's birthday and Daddy decided that he wanted to tell his side of the family for her birthday. Everyone is super excited and can't wait to meet you! We have our doctor appointment tomorrow, and then we will tell my side of the family on friday or saturday for Grandma Hegsted's birthday. I can't wait till everyone knows...it's been tough keeping the secret. Well, hopefully we will get to see you tomorrow at our appointment....can't wait!!
Love-

No comments: