Today I found out that I was pregnant with you! The feelings are indescribeable! I almost don't feel like this is really happening, but the positive sign on the pregnancy test assures me that it is. I took another (yes the frist two came out negative, but I knew that my body wasn't acting right) test just this morning and when the result came up "pregnant" I almost didn't believe my eyes! I think I'm still in shock. Daddy still doesn't know, but I left the test with a note that says "Suprise babe. WE love you!" on his desk so he will find it when he gets home from work.
This is the first day of the rest of our lives
Love-
1 comment:
You are so cute Ashley! I am so happy for you, for the hundredth time, i really really am. I don't know a single person who deserves this more than you. You will make an amazing mother, i have absolutely no doubts about that <3
-HaLee
Post a Comment